Record a reliable temperature measurement in seconds!
1. Toggle the preset mode to best fit your needs (Forehead/Object).
2. Position the thermometer ~1.5 inches away from the measurable surface.
3. Press and release the trigger for instantaneous temperature results!
- The FT-50 device is not waterproof; avoid submerging or exposure to water.
- Results from the device are for reference only and do not replace or treat any health problem or disease.
- Do not subject the FT-50 to vibration, direct impact, or exposure to direct sunlight.
- This device is recommended for use in ages 6 months+ & an indoor environment without any drafts.
- Do not hold the trigger for a long time as it may result in the device overheating.
- For the most accurate results, please make sure the thermometer is pointed straight at a clean, dry surface.
Frequently Asked Questions
What batteries are needed?
2x AAA Batteries are needed for the device to operate.
How close must the device be?
The optimal distance for measurement is around 1.5 inches from the target.
Can you switch F° and C°?
Yes, this can be done by navigating the settings and adjusting the temperature unit.
What is the FT-50 used for?
The FT-50 device is a thermometer that provides readings from the forehead or any object.
Can my child use the FT-50?
This device works safely for all ages.
|Temperature Range: 32.0°C - 43.0°C|
|Maximum Allowable Error: ±0.4°F / ±0.2°C from 35.0°C - 42.0°C / 95°F - 108.0°F, ±0.5°F / ±0.3°C from outside above range|
|Temperature Unit: Celsius (°C ）/ Fahrenheit (°F)|
|Dimensions: 2.5 * 1.5 * 5.5 inches|
|Max Range: 2 in / 5 cm|
|Measure Time: 1 second|
|Data Memory: 30 temperature readings|
|Weight: 130g with batteries|
|Power Management: Intelligent shutdown, ultra-low power consumption control, power display, low power reminder|
|Power Supply: DC 3V, AAA X2|
|Operation Temperature: 16.0°C ~ 35.0°C|
|Storage Temperature: -20.0°C - 55.0°C|
|Humidity: <=85% Working, <=95% storage|
|Atmospheric Pressure: 700kPa - 1060kPa|
|Duration of Use: 5 years|
1. Apply a small quantity of either 1) isopropyl alcohol solution (70%), 2) medicinal alcohol (75%) or 3) sodium hypochlorite solution (3%) on a clean soft cloth.
2. Disinfect the thermometer body and area around the temperature probe by wiping thoroughly with saturated cloth, drying quickly with a dry cloth or paper towel.
Safety type: Internal Power Supply BF type application part
Protection against liquid ingress: IPX0
Safety classification: The device can not be used in the presence of a mixture of flammable anesthetic gas with air or oxygen and nitrous.
FT-50 X 1
Owner's Manual X 1
AAA Batteries X 2